Alloy 825 Strips, Inconel 825 Strips Stockist, ASTM B424 Incoloy 825 Strips, UNS N08825 Strips, Nickel Alloy 825 Strips, Incoloy 825 Shim Strips, Incoloy 825 Strips, Inconel 2.4858 Strips, Inconel 825 Strips Supplier in Mumbai , Inconel® Alloy 825 Strips, Inconel N08825 Strips Exporter, ASME SB 424 Inconel 825 Strips, Incoloy 825 HR Strips, Inconel JIS NCF 825 CR Strips, Inconel 825 Strips Manufacturer in India.
What is Inconel 825 Strip?
Inconel 825 is a nickel-base alloy with a blend of titanium and chromium, which makes it an extremely versatile material capable of resisting corrosion. It has excellent resistance to oxidizing acids, such as sulfuric and phosphoric acid, chloride salts, and other corrosive materials. Furthermore, the alloy possesses high tensile strength specifications in 100ksi of 690MPa. Inconel 825 strip has become increasingly popular for applications that require resistance to oxidation than in moderate to highly corrosive environments, especially in petrochemical industries. Its ability to withstand temperatures up to and exceeding 1000 °F makes it suitable for high-temperature operations.
What are the applications of Inconel 825 Strip?
1. Inconel 825 Strip is used in various industries due to its high corrosion resistance.
2. Inconel 825 Strip is often used in the chemical industry due to its ability to resist corrosion from acids and other chemicals.
3. Inconel 825 Strip is also used in the food industry due to its non-reactive nature, preventing food product contamination.
4. Inconel 825 Strip is also used in the medical industry due to its resistance to corrosion and non-toxic nature.
5. Inconel 825 Strip can also be used in the automotive industry, as it is resistant to corrosion from salt, water, and other elements.
What are the characteristics of Incoloy 825 Strip?
1. Incoloy 825 Strip is an austenitic nickel-iron-chromium alloy with additions of molybdenum, copper, and titanium.
2. The alloy has excellent resistance to reducing and oxidizing acids, stress-corrosion cracking, and localized attacks such as pitting and crevice corrosion.
3. Incoloy 825 Strip is used in various applications, including chemical processing, oil, and gas well piping, nuclear fuel reprocessing, acid production, pickling operations, pressure vessels, and heat exchangers.
4. The alloy has good weldability and can be joined by all standard welding methods.
5. Incoloy 825 Strip is available in various forms, including sheet, strip, plate, bar, wire, and forgings.
What is the chemical composition of Incoloy 825 Strip?
Incoloy 825 Strip is a nickel-iron-chromium alloy that includes molybdenum, copper, and titanium. These elements combine to form an alloy that provides excellent resistance to both oxidation and corrosion in a wide range of environments. It has superior fatigue strength and good mechanical properties at temperatures ranging from cryogenic levels up to about 1500°F (815°C). Incoloy 825 strip can be fabricated using hot and cold forming, machining, welding, and brazing. Thanks to its superior performance, it can be found in many industrial applications such as furnace components, chemical process equipment, and nuclear fuel element spacers.
I Inconel 601 Industrials Strip, Inconel Alloy 601 Shim Strips, Inconel 601 Strips, Alloy UNS N06601 Inconel Strips Suppliers in Mumbai, Inconel 601 Diamond Strips, Nickel Alloy UNS N06601 Perforated Strips, Inconel 601 Strip, Inconel 601 Slit Strip, Inconel 601 Cold Rolled CR Coil Stockists in Mumbai, Dealers in Maharashtra, Inconel 601 Perforated Strip, Inconel 601 Rolled Floor Strips, Inconel 601 Blanks, Alloy 601 Strip, ASTM B168 Inconel Strip & Strip, ASTM B168 / ASME SB168 Inconel Strips in Grade 601, Inconel 601 HR Hot Rolled Strip, Inconel 601 Plain Strips, UNS N06601 Strips, Inconel Alloy 601 Rings,Inconel Strips, Industrials Inconel Strips, Inconel 601 Cold Rolled Strips Exporters in India.
Specification of INCONEL 825 Strip
||ASTM B424 / ASME SB424
||0.05mm - 3.0mm & AS PER CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENT
||3.2mm-550mm & AS PER CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENT.
||AS PER CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENT.
||Soft, Hard, Half Hard, Quarter Hard, Spring Hard AS PER CUSTOMER’S REQUIREMENT.
| Test Certificate
||Chemical test, Fitting test, Alloy test, Radiography test, Macro and micro-test, Hydrostatic test, Impact test.
||2B, 2D, BA, NO.1, NO.4, NO.8, 8K, mirror, chequered, embossed, hairline, sand blast, Brush, etching, Hot rolled (HR), Cold rolled (CR), SATIN (Met with Plastic Coated) etc.